Friday 10 June 2011

Giorgio Armani Code Sport: Tried and tested


When the lovely Beauty Department gave me a sample of Giorgio Armani’s latest men’s fragrance, Armani Code Sport – I wasn't expecting to like it as I'm not a massive Armani fan when it comes to clothing but I was pleasantly surprised. Just one inhale straight from the bottle and I knew this was very much ‘my sort of thing’.

It was not the overpowering classically Italian pungent smell I'd expected. If you haven’t heard of this fragrance then it’s because Armani Code Sport is the latest addition to Giorgio Armani’s wide range of fragrances. It comes in a masculine matt black glass bottle with sleek, sloping lines and a silver top – and the scent captures the true essence of Armani, distilling it into a fresh eau de toilette.


The fragrance itself has a burst of mint for a fresh and unique top note, while the heart of the scent is citrus fruits, which is both awakening and deliciously zingy. Armani Code Sport is a breath of fresh air that goes against the grain of some other over-empowering male fragrances – and its seductive, relaxed and light nature makes it suitable for wearing pretty much anytime.

My verdict?

It’s exactly what I’d choose to wear day or night this summer: the ideal scent for a modern man with a discerning sense of quality and style.

2 comments:

  1. exciting! I love finding a new fragrance. I'm a Chanel man personally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh which Chanel one do you like? I love Edition Blanche.

    ReplyDelete